In accordance with the art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196 /2003 - Code concerning the protection of personal information. The information provided will be treated as follows:
ABOUT THE TREATMENT
The collection and processing of personal data is done for:
- elaboration of the website statistic;
- emissions of estimates and offers for our customers;
- to send commercial information concerning our business;
- to the information exchange concerning the business – by telephone, mail, courier, fax, email and website;
- to meet the obligations provided by law, rules, European Community regulations, by civil and financial rules.
Method of treatement
The processing of the personal information for the below purpose:
- It is realized through operations or complex of operations indicated by art. 4 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003;
- It is carried out by electronic means suitable to guarantee the security and privacy;
- It is carried out by the administrators of this website or responsible staff
INSERTING OF THE INFORMATION
The requested data is absolutely optional, except as provided in the next step.
REFUSAL TO GIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any refusal to provide personal data from interested parties makes it impossible to complete the services linked to the need to send personal data.
COMMUNICATION AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION
The data collected will be subject to release and communication to the responsible staff for the administration of the website and its maintenance, responsible for this proceeding or in any way involved in it for reasons of service, without requiring the consent of the person concerned;
RIGHTS OF THE ENGAGED
The Article 13 of the Italian legislative Decree 196/2003, recognizes to the engaged person the following rights:
- Legal right to be informed about the existence or not at the data management concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form (art. 7, paragraph 1), their origin (art. 7, paragraph 2, letter a) of the purposes and ways of treatment (art. 7, paragraph 2, letter b), the logic applied in case of treatment using electronic instruments (Art. 7, paragraph 2, letter c);
- Legal right to be informed about the identity of the owner, manager (art. 7, paragraph 2, letter d) and the representative (art. 5, paragraph 2);
- Legal right to be informed of the subjects and categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may come to knowledge in the owners, managers or people in charge (art. 7, paragraph 2, letter e);
- Legal right to obtain updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of data (Art. 7, paragraph 3, letter a);
- Legal right to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not, and need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Art. 7 , paragraph 3, letter b);
- Legal right to obtain confirmation that the transactions referred to Article 7, paragraph 3, a) and b) of the Act have been made known, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, paragraph 3, letter c);
- Legal right to take position against, in whole or in part, to the processing of data for reasons of legitimacy and for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or market research or commercial communication (art. 7, paragraph 4, letters a) and b );
- Legal right to compensation for damage caused by the effect of the treatment of personal data (art. 15);
- Legal right of recourse to the courts or the Guarantor to count the rights listed above (art . 141 and 145 ) .
For more information on cookies policy applied on this website, we refer you to theextended informative.
Google Analytics active on this website, use first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as what time the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has accessed the website before, and what website referred the visitor to the web page. Browsers do not share information collected from cookies across domains.
OWNER AND MANAGER OF THE TREATMENT
Owner and manager of data processing: